What Online Job Is For You
March 28, 2014
There are many opportunities to choose from when it comes ways on how to make money online. You can build your own business or be employed at jobs that would suit your skills and interests, and at the same time gives you an income for paying the monthly bills. There are ways to determine in what online job you should apply for and it also depends on your level of interest on a particular skill that you can be good at. There are also personalities that fit in each category of online jobs. There are plenty of opportunities that can accommodate all kinds of people and here’s a guide.
1. Web Designer
- this job is perfect for the creative type. Web designers are essential for a website to look legit and beautiful. They can make a boring website into a cool one that can entice online visitors and pay attention to the actual content of a website. A web designer should have a very keen eye for design, as well as creative and have a skill in programming and designing a website.
2. Content Writer
- this job is for people who loves to write. A content writer is needed to put content in a website, to have meat in a website. Content writer is a very in demand job online because there are tons of websites that need content in various topics. Writers should be diligent in writing, as well as well-versed and patient. You also need to be a wide reader to work on a lot of topics that the clients are asking you to write.
- the easiest job there is in the internet, Encoders are the people who are in charge of typing documents from mp3, mp4 or type handwritten documents fast. People who wants to be an encoder should memorize the basic keyboard of a computer or laptop and must type words at least 40 words per minute.
4. Virtual assistant
-this is an online job that requires social skills as well as organization. Virtual assistant’s job is to organize things, plan schedules and fix documents of the employer. This is also an in demand job and usually they’re also the ones who are interviewing people who are going to be hired by the boss. You have to be patient if you want to be a virtual assistant. You also have to be literate in Microsoft word, and speaking fluently.
- Support are the people who answer your queries at a certain topic or product. You usually connect people through voice but you also type on questions. This job needs people who are patient enough to answer questions.
- Programming to create websites, fix bugs, take care of traffic, all sorts of stuff that needs to be done in the internet is the job of a programmer. Programmers should have a critical mind and knows what he’s doing when it comes to writing codes. He usually is fluent in any programming platforms like C++